How sad how sad to see the last light of December falling early and to log into this a blog as quiet as the Ore sound at midnight.
Today I clear the cobwebs and find a nice response and a link from someone nice to another blog called Fragmentadora de Papel. The fragmentizer of paper? The fragmentation of paper? The deconstruction of paper? The deconstruction of thought? What was this link, now broken, and how might I find it again?
Shall I make myself the promise to post often and to check the vast web more than that for signs of communication? Bah. Why do that today when New Year's fast approaches and I can save this little gem for something to promise on the glorious day?
OK, I shot a lovely family Sunday. With a camera and not lead, obviously, if you have not paid attention to the topic of this web log. I very much enjoy portraiture with its focus on pleasure. Giving pleasure by showing beauty, creating beauty, and sharing beauty.
NB: this post is lowbrow, intended just to sweep the floor before more posts. If your brain starves, be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment